Notice is hereby given to members of the Australian Evaluation Society Limited, under section 62 of the Constitution, that the Annual General Meeting (AGM), for the year ended 30 June 2022, of the Australian Evaluation Society Limited (AES) will be held as follows:
Tuesday 30 August 2022
Commencing 5:30pm Australian Central Standard Time (ACST)
in Hall D, Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia
To consider the following business:
- To adopt the Minutes of the virtual Annual General Meeting held on Wednesday 15 September 2021, via Zoom video technology. >>> Download the minutes
- To receive and consider the Annual Report of the Society’s Board, including the Financial Statements and the Auditor’s report in respect of the 12-month period ended 30 June 2022. The Society’s 2022 Annual Report and Minutes of the 2021 AGM will be sent to all members prior to the meeting.
- To elect auditors, BPR Audit Pty Ltd, Authorised Audit Company, who offer themselves for election.
- To announce Office Bearers and Ordinary Board Members elected during this year’s ballot under section 26 of the Constitution.
Followed by the aes22 Conference Welcome Cocktail Reception.
Appointment of 2022 Proxy
If you are unable to attend the AGM in Adelaide, you can exercise your right to nominate a proxy so that you can have a say in the governance of the Society.
Sections 75 to 83 of the Constitution provide for the appointment of a proxy who may vote on your behalf at the AGM under the following conditions:
- An appointment of a proxy is valid if it is signed (electronically signatures are acceptable) by the member making the appointment;
- The proxy need not be a member of the Australian Evaluation Society Limited;
- Notices of appointment of a proxy must be received by the company no later than 24 hours before the start of the AGM;
- The notice appointing the proxy must be on the form attached to this notice of the meeting; and
- A copy of the Constitution is available at: https://www.aes.asn.au/resources-landing
Please note that only financial members of the Society, or their proxies, may participate in the Society’s business. Membership status will be checked. If you are unsure of your status, please log-in to the website, or contact .