The Consultants directory lists evaluators involved in consulting and project work and who are registered to be listed the directory. All are current members of the AES and as such are encouraged to use the AES Guidelines for the Ethical Conduct of Evaluations and abide by the AES Code of Ethics.
Listed consultants can assist you in:
– scoping of parameters and requirements of an evaluation
– guiding the development of procurement documentation
– conducting evaluations across a wide range of sectors in Australasia and internationally
– providing customised training in a range of evaluation core competency areas
– providing peer review and peer support to evaluation processes.
– Members of the directory receive notice of procurement documentation sent to the AES.
– The list is used by the AES to actively promote evaluators available to undertake commercial evaluation services.
– It provides exposure to colleagues looking to form teams or collaborations.
Registering for the directory
To register for the Consultants directory you need to be an AES member.
Prices are listed on the registration form – please make sure you are logged in to access the form.
Disclaimer: Inclusion in this listing does not constitute an endorsement by the AES or its Board. Users should take their own steps to ascertain the appropriateness and quality of the services offered. The AES encourages its members to use the AES Guidelines for the Ethical Conduct of Evaluations. Members are bound by the AES Code of Ethics.