Welcome to the Victorian online hub
AES members across Australia and New Zealand engage with each other through networking, special interest groups, professional learning events, and many interact through their local regional group and local events.
For all members, the Victorian region offers a monthly seminar program for February through to November, as well as additional one-off events on a range of evaluation topics. Non-members are welcome to attend.
2019 Victorian Seminar program
Set out below are details of the 2019 program of seminars for the Victoria Regional Network Committee of the Australian Evaluation Society. There is no charge for the seminars (unless otherwise stated).
Venue: VicHealth Seminar Room, Ground Floor, 15-31 Pelham Street, Carlton
Time: 5.30 –7.00PM, 3rd Wednesday of each month from February to November
NOTE! Occasionally events are held at different venues, and on different dates and times. Please check the individual sessions for details.
2019 seminar dates, topics and presenters
- 21st March: Counterfactual Evaluation - Professor Beth Webster, Director, Centre for Transformative Innovation, Swinburne University
- 17th April: Social Network Analysis - Matt Healey, First Persons Consulting
- 15th May: Lived Experience Evaluators Pilot - Anna Strempel, ACRC
- 19th June: Participatory Evaluation, from the Gaza Strip to Sydney Road - Tim Budge, Trible Strategies
- 17th July: Data Visualisation/Dashboards - Jen Riley, Clear Horizons
- 21st August: A Victorian wide system level evaluation pilot - Dr Lauren Costello and Kon Jew-Chung, Department of Premier and Cabinet, Victoria
- 11th September: TBC
- 16th October: TBC
- 20th November: TBC
This regional online hub provides access to committee information, Victorian specific news and events and an online forum. Non-members have limited access to the full range of features of the regional online hubs. Find out about the benefits of membership and how to join.
Please take the time to browse the new site, including your regional online hub, and become familiar with its features.
We look forward to welcoming you to a seminar soon!
Lee-Anne Molony, Victorian Network Convenor