Organisational Membership recognise the unique relationship we have with organisations that commission evaluation work or for whom evaluation is not their core business but an essential component of their obligations for service development, funding and reporting.
Membership offers eligible organisations opportunities for targeted benefits programs and services.
An organisational membership includes:
- One Individual voting membership
- Online access to the Evaluation Journal of Australasia (EJA)
- Group discounts for on-site AES professional learning.
- 10% off Individual Membership joining and renewal fees for all staff members
- Benefits for staff members who are Individual Members:
- 10% off Member workshop and special events fees
- 10% off Member Conference registration fees
- 10% off Individual Membership renewals
- Benefits for staff members who are NOT Individual Members:
- 10% off Non-Member workshop and special events fees
- 10% off Non-Member Conference registration fees
- 10% off Individual Membership joining fee
Who can apply?
Organisations from the following sectors:
- Not-for-profit organisations/NGO's
- Indigenous managed community organisations
- Academic departments or research units (who commission evaluations)
- Government departments (who commission evaluations)
How much does it cost?
|ORGANISATION TYPE||AUSTRALIA||NEW ZEALAND|
|Indigenous managed community organisation||$355.00||$325.00|
|Academic department/ research unit||$595.00||$540.00|
- Includes GST for Australian organisations
- Excludes GST for NZ organisations
- Organisational Memberships are from 1 July to 30 June you will be charged a pro rata rate when you join
- Organisational members will be issued with a unique discount code on acceptance of their application. This code will need to be quoted by staff to take advantage of the discount rate.
How do we apply?
Upon acceptance of your application, you will receive an invoice for the pro rata amount of your annual AES Organisational Membership which will be payable on receipt. Upon receipt of payment you will receive an Organisational Member kit along with your unique discount code.
Note that you must accept the AES Membership Ethical guidelines in order to become a member.
Organisational membership enquiries