Service Delivery Assurance Officer
Country Fire Authority
Deadline: Thursday 20th June 2019 (11:50 pm)
The Country Fire Authority (CFA) is one of the world's largest, and most highly regarded community based emergency services organisations. We respond to fire and other emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whilst our firefighters are the cornerstone of CFA services, what goes on behind the scenes is just as important in helping to protect lives and property.
CFA's Community Safety team is focusing on improving the way we report on our field activity, and how we manage our internal records and documents.
This new position plays a pivotal role in increasing Community Safety's ability to report on service delivery activities, analyse the results of that delivery and maintain and access accurate records. The role will support the broader community safety team in developing and supporting data collection methods, developing methods to analyse and communicate results as well as maintaining accurate recording and filing systems. The position will work closely with CFA headquarters staff as well as maintaining close working relationships with district and region staff.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated ability to collate, analyse and report on data
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Administration or other relevant field and/or significant experience that supports the role.
- Experience in reviewing and updating of processes along with an ability to explain and train staff on those processes.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships within the business and with external stakeholders as required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation and liaison skills.
- Ability to work both within and across multi-disciplinary teams including with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Understanding and competence in utilising computer applications.
When applying for a position with CFA, the key to progressing in the selection process is the quality of your application. Your application must demonstrate that you have the qualifications, experience, key attributes and skills required for the position.
Applicants must address the selection criteria outlined in the Position Description
For further information and to submit your application, click here.