Senior Consultant Evaluation + Research
Allen + Clarke Consulting
Deadline: Monday 17th June 2019 5pm AEST
- Are you an experienced evaluation and research professional?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want to be play a key role in growing our business in Australia?
We are looking for an experienced evaluator and researcher to join our company. Allen + Clarke is a consultancy firm that provides evaluation, research, policy, regulatory, business change and secretariat services to government, private sector and not-for-profit clients. We operate across Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific, and Asia. We are well-recognised as a leader in evaluation and research services: our clients come to us for trusted advice on a wide range of issues.
We have recently opened an office in Melbourne and are eager to welcome local staff to our team.
We want to hear from you if you:
- have 10+ years’ experience in undertaking high quality evaluations or research studies in Australia
- have extensive knowledge of a range of evaluation and research methods and approaches
- have existing networks and links with government, NGOs and other evaluation practitioners
- have the ability to plan, manage and see high-quality projects through from inception to completion
- are comfortable being thrown in the deep end
- thrive on working with clients to identify their needs and deliverables
- are able to manage multiple pieces of work at once and work successfully within a team
- enjoy networking and meeting new people
- have experience in managing diverse relationships, and
- have a strong client focus.
An ideal applicant would also have an understanding of indigenous issues and experience engaging with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander communities.
Experience in managing and mentoring staff would be an advantage but not essential. Past experience in a consulting or business environment would also be an advantage.
We are committed to providing a supportive and culturally safe working environment for all our staff members, including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander employees.
You can find out more about us at www.allenandclarke.com.au
The role is Melbourne based and will require some domestic and international travel.