Grosvenor Performance Group
Deadline: Friday 21st June 2019
Imagine the difference you could make as part of Grosvenor's team
Imagine belonging to a team of diligent and experienced professionals who see the bigger picture and deliver quality outcomes. A team that unfailingly goes the extra mile to get to the heart of a client's business and find the right solutions to help them succeed.
Grosvenor is a privately-owned and growing management consulting firm with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane. For over 20 years we have helped our public and private sector clients find fearless and practical solutions to complex problems, achieving the right results in the right way. Working across our practice areas of public sector advisory, property and procurement, our consultants deliver a wide variety of projects which make every day an interesting challenge.
As a firm that genuinely cares about our staff we are passionate about offering real work life balance. We know we need people at their best to deliver the best and have a workplace flexibility policy that respects individual preferences and enables people to work in different ways. We trust the people we employ and empower them to contribute and meet the needs of the business, irrespective of whether they have commitments outside of work, or a need to work from home. After all, we all want to ensure we have time to do the things we love outside of work!
Do you have the Grosvenor DNA?
Grosvenor is looking for a dedicated member of our public sector advisory practice in Melbourne with a specialisation in program evaluation.
The successful candidate will bring skills in evaluation and/or social research, demonstrating some (or all) of the following:
- experience in the technical aspects of program evaluation design and/or delivery (eg. development and implementation of monitoring and evaluation frameworks/plans)
- designing and implementing qualitative and quantitative data collection strategies, including interviews, focus groups and surveys and conducting document and literature reviews
- strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills, with experience consulting individuals from a range of backgrounds
- strong attention to detail and excellent writing skills
- experience managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- the ability to quickly build lasting, trusting relationships with our team and clients, demonstrating impeccable soft skills and emotional intelligence to quickly understand and adapt to changing situations
- the desire and commitment for continual learning and personal development, underpinned by a willingness to learn and admit mistakes
- a relentless focus on quality thinking
- willingness to participate, support and encourage your team mates
- have a flexible, friendly, proactive and fun attitude.
The following would be highly regarded (but are not essential):
- experience managing small evaluation project teams
- experience mentoring and/or developing internal and client capability
- statistical, economic or quantitative analysis qualifications and/or expertise
- understanding of and experience developing, managing or evaluating government programs
- experience developing and reviewing government policies
- understanding of performance monitoring and management techniques at the program, service or organisational level.
Your fit into our remuneration bands will be determined based on your skills and experience.
A day in the life of a Grosvenor consultant
Your day in the life of a consultant will include a variety of activities, such as:
- managing the delivery of projects in a range of areas including program evaluation (as the priority focus of this role) and our other practice areas depending on business needs
- leading and delivering stakeholder engagement activities to achieve project outcomes
- developing deliverables for clients such as compelling reports, engaging workshops or presentations
- working with other project team members at a range of experience levels
- contributing to proposal writing and business development activities.
The work is challenging, varied and rewarding. You'll be supported by a robust and inspiring career development program which has produced a number of outstanding staff who are now leaders in their field.
Our people come from all walks of life, but everyone is the real deal, with a glass-half-full approach to life. The right candidate will have exceptional soft skills, be professional, resilient, flexible and honest, and know how to have fun.
So if you:
- want to enhance your career with an organisation committed to your professional development
- relish new challenges and opportunities to develop knowledge and expertise to solve problems that matter
- want to collaborate with an intelligent, supportive and fun bunch of people
- are seeking workplace flexibility and a competitive employment package
- want to belong to a firm that rewards all employees for their dedication, hard work and contribution (we throw a legendary end of year party!)
…then perhaps it's Grosvenor you're looking for [cue Lionel Richie].
If Grosvenor sounds like your type of organisation, send us your resume and cover letter explaining why you believe you've got the Grosvenor DNA and credentials to be our evaluation consultant.
You can also check us out at www.grosvenor.com.au