Deadline: COB Monday 27th May 2019
Clear Horizon partner with leading government agencies, service providers, philanthropies and social innovators to co-design and evaluate programs that create meaningful change. The Social Justice and Sustainable Futures teams work to improve social justice and environmental sustainability. Both teams are currently seeking passionate and highly motivated Research Analysts to join their work at Clear Horizon.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Undertaking research, evaluation and design tasks;
- Undertaking literature reviews;
- Assisting with data collection and analysis (including interviews and surveys);
- Writing reports and communicating with clients;
- Assisting with the development of proposals;
- Project management co-ordination and administrative support;
- Experience in quantitative and/or qualitative analysis;
- Experience in project support or project management;
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (report writing experience advantageous);
- Qualifications or experience in a relevant field;
- Attractive salary $54-66k + super;
- Full time or part-time roles available;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Opportunity for growth and development;
- Work-life balance;
- Located in Cremorne, within minutes of transport & cafes;
- Join a world-leading evaluation and learning organisation.
Successful candidates will have a passion for social and environmental justice, be solutions focused with a can-do attitude. A high level of attention to detail is essential as is the ability to work in a challenging and dynamic environment. The ability to travel on a regular basis would be advantageous. This role would suit a recent graduate who has worked in research and community projects beyond their studies or a person with relevant work experience in marginalised communities with an interest in research and data.
Clear Horizon is an equal opportunity employer who promotes, embraces and values diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are dedicated to attracting, developing and retained our staff irrespective of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications the Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander community.