Senior Evaluation Analyst
Agency for Clinical Innovation
Deadline: Wednesday 22nd May 2019
- Employment Type: Full Time Temporary until end of June 2021
- Position Classification: Health Service Manager Level 3
- Remuneration: $110,961 - $126,496 per annum plus super
- Hours Per Week: 38
- Location: Chatswood or Lismore
- Contact: Evaluation Manager, Renee Fortunato. 042 111 3535
Join an organisation passionate about delivering improved health care.
Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams in an innovative organisation to evaluate health services aimed at improving patient and system outcomes and experience.
Flexible Working Organisation and this position is based in Chatswood or Lismore. The Chatswood location will be moving to state of the art, agile offices in St Leonards in 2020.
For more information go to https://www.aci.health.nsw.gov.au
What you will be doing
The Senior Evaluation Analyst will work closely with the Evaluation Manager to plan, develop, and undertake evaluations of Leading Better Value Healthcare initiatives, models of care, pathways and guidelines across the NSW Health system. Evaluations will be designed to monitor progress, measure outcomes and assess impacts of projects and identify areas that may benefit from improvement.
This role will work collaboratively with health economists, data analysts, all ACI Directorates, the Ministry for Health, Local Health Districts, Hospitals and health professionals to facilitate contribution to the evaluation process. This includes the development of monitoring and evaluation plans (including program theory and logic models) that are consistent with the ACIs Evaluation Framework and developing the methods, tools and project plans to undertake all aspects of ACI led evaluations.
How to apply
Your application must include:
- a cover letter/completed questionnaire responding to each of the selection criteria below, maximum of 3 pages.
- an up-to-date resume of no more than five (5) pages which clearly details your skills and experience as relevant to this role.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or health related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in the design, conduct and leadership of program evaluations.
- Proficient skills in the application of standard evaluation processes, principles, concepts and techniques including the development of program theories and logic models and a demonstrated experience in the challenges of making causal attributions.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret complex information rapidly and accurately and to present information to a range of audiences using a range of mediums.
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of evaluation program management with a highly skilled team and diverse range of stakeholders to deliver a high standard of evaluation
Full job details and application information can be found at following links:
1. Link to seek advert: https://www.seek.com.au/job/38981780?searchrequesttoken=78d3536c-ec6d-49f6-9391-99f592e9e668&type=standard
2. Link to health portal advert: https://healthnswgov.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/evaluation-analyst-42300