Senior Project Officer, Climate Change Fund Evaluation
Office of Environment and Heritage
Deadline: Sunday 24th February 2019
The Senior Project Officer is responsible for providing advanced technical, scientific and analytical support for the design and delivery of evaluation projects under the NSW Climate Change Fund (CCF).
About the Role:
- Support the strategic direction of climate change fund evaluations
- Manage and deliver high quality, and cost-effective evaluations
- Maintain the highest standards of open communication with stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of project management methodologies and processes
- Prepare a range of project related documents
- Scientific qualifications, well-developed knowledge and demonstrated experience in a scientific field
- Experience in planning, implementing, monitoring or evaluating projects/programs to achieve priority objectives.
For more details and to apply, please visit: https://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au/job/senior-project-officer-climate-change-fund-evaluation-142885