Individual member online application process
- Before completing the application, read the AES Code of Ethical Conduct
- It is a condition of membership you agrre to be bound by the code of ethics in your evaluation practice.
- Complete the online form. NOTE: You do not have to pay for your membership at this point.
- A system generated confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
- Follow the link in the confirmation email to confirm your email address.
- Upon clicking the confirmation link you will be asked to pay for your membership by credit card. Upon payment you will be sent a full Tax Invoice via email.
- Once paid board approval of your application is sought and you will be sent a notification by email. (If, for some reason, your application is not approved, you will be fully refunded.)
Optional print subsription to the EJA
Your AES membership fee includes online access to the Evaluation Journal of Australasia (EJA). Select the print option on the application form if you also wish to receive the quarterly printed edition. It will be posted to your address. Print subscriptions are $48.00 for one year and $95.00 for two years (inc. GST).
Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact the AES by phone at +61 3 9035 3484 or contact us via email.
We accept VISA, Mastercard, and American Express for all online transactions.
Looking for Organisational membership? Go here.
Individual Membership fees as of 1st July, 2019
|Type (fees in Australian dollars)||1 year||2 year|
|Individual Full Membership, Australia:||$235.00||$400.00|
|Individual Full Membership, New Zealand:||$190.00||$320.00|
|Individual Full Membership (not living in Australia or New Zealand):||$216.00||$366.00|
|Full-time student, Australia:||$116.00||$199.00|
|Full-time student New Zealand:||$96.00||$155.00|
|Full-time student (not living in Australa or New Zealand):||$108.00||$183.00|
|Senior (65 and over), Australia:||$116.00||$199.00|
|Senior (65 and over) New Zealand:||$96.00||$155.00|
|Senior (65 and over) (not living in Australa or New Zealand):||$108.00||$183.00|
|Indigenous Individual Membership, Australia:||$116.00||$199.00|
|Indigenous Individual Membership (Outside Australia):||$96.00||$155.00|
|Member of Canadian Evaluation Society (living outside of Australasia) :||$108.00||$183.00|
Goods and services tax: Fees charged for Australian memberships attract a 10% goods and services tax which is included in the rates above. All fees are in Australian dollars.