Senior Program Quality Manager, International Women's Development Agency (deadline: 17 July 2022)
Position: Senior Program Quality Manager
Organisation: International Women's Development Agency
- Full-time permanent role, with an option to reduce to 0.8 FTE
- Based in Melbourne (combination WFH and office as per COVID restrictions)
- Develop & implement IWDA's monitoring, evaluation & learning standards and periodic review of strategic plan
IWDA is an Australian-based organisation, resourcing diverse women’s rights organisations, primarily in Asia and the Pacific, and contributing to global feminist movements to advance our vision of gender equality for all.
Vision: Gender equality for all
Purpose: To defend and advance the rights of diverse women and girls
Values: Feminist, Accountable, Collaborative, Transformative
Our goals 2020-2023:
- Resource and contribute to a resilient and vibrant feminist movement
- Promote systemic change towards gender equality for all
- Build a resilient and relevant feminist organisation
IWDA works in partnership with gender equality focused organisations in Asia and the Pacific; with international women’s movement coalitions; and with government and academic institutions in Australia to address the practical and structural barriers to gender equality. IWDA’s partnership work seeks to achieve transformational systemic change in order to realise our vision of gender equality for all.
As part of this contribution, we take actions to decolonise our approach to feminism and development. We want to become the best we can be in the world at north-south partnerships. This means we seek to understand and leverage our locational power so that we know when to:
- Step up: and use our power to leverage resources and access for women’s rights organisations, and make our own contribution to feminist movements
- Stand with: feminist movements in solidarity and amplify the work of global south actors
- Step back: when others are better placed to take the lead.
About the role
This position is part of the IWDA Systemic Change & Partnerships Team, which supports and enables IWDA to develop and implement programs in line with IWDA’s monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) standards and periodic review of IWDA's Strategic Plan.
The Senior Program Quality Manager takes a lead role in articulating IWDA’s approach to strategic MEL, program MEL and in supporting the implementation of MEL activities that reflect IWDA’s feminist values.
The Senior Program Quality Manager will collaborate with the Director of Systemic Change & Partnerships to communicate impact and change through data aggregation, analysis, reporting and learning.
The Senior Program Quality Manager will develop plans, tools, resources and systems to support effective MEL.
The position will provide dedicated MEL input to particular programs, across country and regional partnerships, working toward the achievement of strategic goals.
Permanent full-time role, with an option to reduce at 0.8 FTE. Classified at SCHADS 6 plus superannuation and salary packaging.
How to apply
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a key contribution to a rights-based international development agency committed to gender equality for all, click here to apply and submit your application by 17 July 2022.