Evaluation and Monitoring Manager, NFP organisation (Melbourne)
Closing date: Friday 3rd December 2021
Ongoing Evaluation & Monitoring Manager role | Not-For-Profit Sector | $110-120k + super + salary packaging
Your new company
This leading Australian Not for Profit's vision is to ensure all young Australians are supported to be mentally healthy and engaged in their communities. The Evaluation Department sits within the Strategy, Impact and Policy Division and is responsible for monitoring and evaluating key programs and services to measure their effectiveness, guide continuous quality improvement and contribute to new research in the youth mental health field.
Due to an influx of new programs across the organisation, this new Manager position has been created to help guide the Evaluation team through this transition and beyond.
Your new role
The role of the Evaluation and Monitoring Manager is to effectively lead a small team and manage a portfolio of program evaluations across the organisation.
Reporting directly to the Head of Evaluation and Monitoring, your duties will include;
- Leading a portfolio of work within the evaluation team and manage a small team of Senior Evaluation Advisors, Evaluation Advisors and Data Analysts
- Leading the development and implementation of comprehensive monitoring and evaluation processes across a range of national programs and projects, including scoping and consultation, development of program logics, evaluations frameworks, and data sets
- Leading and coordinating the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data to determine implementation progress, service quality and achievement of program objectives
- Providing effective leadership to drive the performance and outputs of the team
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate you will have experience conducting formal program evaluation and monitoring activities as well as managing teams. You will have strong written and verbal communication skills and be well versed in research and data analytics methods and systems.
An ideal candidate would have the following skills;
- Expertise in the development and implementation of evaluation processes (ideally within a health, mental health or community care setting)
- Extensive experience using data analysis and reporting software, preferably SPSS (or STATA), NVivo and Tableau
- Demonstrated experience in qualitative and quantitative research design and data analysis.
- Experience managing, supporting and developing staff.
- Experience in the Not for Profit and/or public health sector or an understanding of youth mental health issues and the mental health service system in Australia is highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
Located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD (currently WFH as per government direction) this role is an exciting opportunity to join one of Australia's leading Not for Profit youth mental health organisations. Added benefits include competitive salary and full salary packaging, additional leave days, an inclusive workplace culture which prioritises staff developing, extensive training packages and many more.
Details of how to apply: