Senior Consultant or Manager, ARTD Consultants (Sydney or Brisbane)
Closing date: Friday 17th September 2021
ARTD CONSULTANTS: SEEKING SENIOR CONSULTANT OR MANAGERS WHO WANT TO SHAPE PUBLIC POLICY
- Do you love data?
- Have a mind for designing and delivering evaluations using government administrative datasets and surveys to understand what change has occurred and how government policy or programs have contributed to this?
- Interested in building the capability of teams to deliver robust and policy-relevant evaluations?
If so, we may have a role for you in our Brisbane or Sydney offices!
WHO ARE WE?
ARTD Consultants is a leading public policy consultancy firm delivering services in evaluation and strategy in diverse sectors across Australia.
We work with government agencies and non-government organisations to help them make evidence-informed policy decisions; co-design service models and delivery strategies; plan for, track and evaluate outcomes; and continuously improve performance.
We are a committed and collaborative bunch, using our creativity, curiosity and critical thinking to contribute to a more thoughtful world in which governments and citizens use evaluative tools to design and refine action for the public good.
Our offices are in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We are recruiting for a Sydney or Brisbane based Senior Consultant or Manager with specialist quantitative skills.
WHO ARE YOU?
To be successful in this role you will be a critical thinker with strong quantitative research design and analysis skills who works collaboratively to deliver projects. Specifically, you will have:
- demonstrated quantitative capability and experience in
- designing or contributing to designing evaluations (including quasi-experimental)
- designing analysis plans for administrative datasets
- appraising data collection systems and tools and providing a perspective on quality and necessary remediation steps
- designing and strengthening data collection tools (surveys) to meet evaluation needs
- statistical analysis of administrative and survey datasets
- experience in client relationship management
- skills in project management, including an ability to manage time and teams across multiple projects, plan work to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- demonstrated capability in effective communication and report writing
- demonstrated commitment to building analytical capability within your team and in the company more broadly.
Ideally, you will have experience in evaluation (and understand the difference between research and evaluation). But, if you are a skilled quantitative analyst with an interest in learning about evaluation, we want to hear from you.
See attached Position Description below for more information on the role.
Details of how to apply:
Please phone Operations Manager, Sarah Schofield on 02 9373 9910 to discuss the application process.
Applicants who cannot specifically address their alignment with the position description, experience and competencies will not be considered for the role.