Manager, ARTD Consultants (Sydney or Brisbane)
Closing date: Friday 17th September 2021
ARTD CONSULTANTS: SEEKING MANAGERS WHO WANT TO SHAPE PUBLIC POLICY
- Do you have practical experience evaluating government policy and programs?
- Are you passionate about critical thinking to shape public policy and decision making for social good?
- Do you love nurturing teams to get the best results on rewarding projects?
If so, we may have a role for you in our Brisbane or Sydney offices!
WHO ARE WE?
ARTD Consultants is a leading public policy consultancy firm delivering evaluation and strategy services across the Australian public and not for profit sectors.
We work with our clients to make evidence-informed policy decisions; co-design service models and delivery strategies; plan for, track and evaluate outcomes; and continuously improve performance.
Our team members are committed and collaborative. We bring creativity, curiosity, and critical thinking to our work, in pursuit of a more thoughtful world in which governments and citizens use evaluative tools to design and refine action for the public good.
Our offices are in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane. We are recruiting for a Sydney or Brisbane based Manager.
WHO ARE YOU?
To be successful in this role you will have excellent creative, critical thinking and communication skills and demonstrated:
- experience in designing and delivering evaluations and/or research and overseeing the quality of analysis
- skills in qualitative and/or quantitative data analysis and the capability oversee the quality of data analysis
- experience in client relationship management
- skills in project management, including an ability to manage time and teams across multiple projects, plan work to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- effective report writing
- demonstrated capability in effective communication and report writing
- demonstrated commitment to building capability within your team and in the company more broadly.
See attached Position Description below for more information on the role.
Details of how to apply:
Please phone Operations Manager, Sarah Schofield on 02 9373 9910 to discuss the application process.
Applicants who cannot specifically address their alignment with the position description, experience and competencies will not be considered for the role.