Programs Manager - Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL), WHO Collaborating Centre at UTS, (Ultimo NSW)
Closing date: Wednesday 21st July 2021
We are currently seeking to recruit a Programs Manager to join the World Health Organisation (WHO) Collaborating Centre for Nursing, Midwifery & Health.
The role works to ensure that the WHO CC implements its work plan and projects according to its mission and key strength areas. In addition the WHO CC Programs Manager would provide planning and management functions for the Centre, and provide project management, research duties, and carry out MERL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning) for WHO CC programs.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out aspects of research duties, and carry out MERL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning) for a variety of Centre projects
- Managing all aspects of diverse and complex Centre projects requiring a high degree of knowledge and sensitivity
- Reviewing and developing polices, objectives and strategies involving high level liaison with internal and external clients
- Performing duties with cultural sensitivity, and be customer focused, flexible and responsive to the immediate needs of members of the WHO CC, University community and collaborative partners
- Advising and working with Centre staff to produce project proposals, submissions, research grants applications or reports, including Ethics Committee submissions if required
Details of how to apply:
Please click below link, it will direct to UTS Job page. You can apply from there.