Evaluation + Research Practice Manager, Allen + Clarke Policy & Regulatory Specialists (Wellington New Zealand)
Closing date: Friday 23rd July 2021
Allen + Clarke is looking for an experienced evaluation and research manager to join our Evaluation + Research Practice in Wellington, New Zealand. This is a senior/leadership role, working closely with the Practice Lead to set the direction of the practice, build capability, manage people and workflow, and to secure future work. It also involves working on teams in the delivery of evaluation or research projects for clients. We have some flexibility to adjust the balance in responsibilities to fit your strengths.
We need someone with extensive evaluation and qualitative and/or quantitative research experience, and knowledge of a range of evaluation and research methods and approaches. Experience in managing and coaching staff is essential. As is an ability to plan, manage and lead high-quality evaluation and research projects through from inception to completion within a team environment. You may be knowledgeable and experienced in kaupapa Maori and/or Pasifika research or evaluation, or can work consciously and mindfully across cultures and with differing cultural knowledge frameworks.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Enjoy managing diverse work programmes, and managing and leading people, helping them to develop and grow
- Are capable of operating in a consulting environment, with a strong client focus and enjoy working with organisations to identify and meet their needs
- Have experience in producing high quality evaluations or research studies
- Work well over multiple streams of work
- Enjoy improving business processes
- Like networking and meeting new people
- Enjoy providing evaluation and research thought leadership
- Are experienced in managing diverse relationships