Outcomes and Improvement Manager, Flourish Australia (Sydney)
Closing date: Monday 28th June 2021, 5pm
This is a closed-term full-time (12 month contract) position working Monday to Friday. The role is based at our Sydney Olympic Park head office, however, we offer flexible work arrangements and the opportunity to work from home on agreed upon days. This position offers an attractive total remuneration package starting at $130,000 and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
As the Outcomes and Improvement Manager, you will lead Flourish Australia's monitoring and evaluation (outcomes and improvement) program. You will implement the Outcomes and Improvement Framework, establish a team internally to support the program and continuously review the approach to implementing the framework.
In developing the framework, you will provide meaningful feedback to the people we support about their recovery and build the capacity of managers and teams to better understand data collection and outcomes reporting. You will communicate insights to staff, managers, the SLT and funders. Your role will be fundamental in building capacity across the organisation to better understand monitoring and evaluation, and how to gather and use data to highlight performance and outcomes.
Who we are
Flourish Australia is one of Australia’s most experienced community mental health organisations. For over 60 years, we have provided individual support to people with a lived experience of a mental health issue for them to live purposeful lives.
Our services are comprehensive and highly personalised because each person’s experience will be different and their needs are unique. We start by fully understanding an individuals strengths, the challenges they face and what flourishing looks like for them. Together we set goals, connect individuals with the right people, support services and opportunities to meet their needs.
Everyone who works at Flourish Australia is dedicated to providing people experiencing mental health issues with the day-to-day support and encouragement they need to create a rewarding life for themselves in their community.
- Masters degree, or equivalent, in health, behavioural sciences or social policy.
- Extensive experience in using monitoring and evaluation frameworks, including their successful implementation.
- Experience in analysing quantitative and qualitative data, and co-design/co-evaluation processes, including human research ethics.
- Experience in embedding outcome focussed reporting in organisations and teams.
- Experience of working in monitoring or evaluation teams and the ability to develop and manage people within those teams.
- Demonstrated experience in using outcomes data to improve services.
Details of how to apply:
To apply for this role please follow the link: https://richmondpra7.applynow.net.au/jobs/FLO1558