Senior Consultant (Social Impact Team), Clear Horizon Consulting (Cremorne, Melbourne)
Closing date: Tuesday 27th April 2021
You will be responsible for developing leading and implementing a range of evaluation and measurement services for complex, multi-stakeholder programs, initiatives and strategies. The successful candidates will form part of Clear Horizon’s Social Impact team, led by our Founder Dr Jess Dart, recipient of the Outstanding Contribution to Evaluation Award in the 2018 Australian Evaluation Society's Awards for Excellence in Evaluation.
The position is based in Melbourne (office in Cremorne). We offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible working arrangements and we are happy to negotiate full-time or part-time work hours with the successful candidate.
You will have:
- a background in public health, education or in the social sector more generally
- a post graduate qualification or significant experience in evaluation, social research, design or equivalent
- at least 5 years’ evaluation experience and 2 years working in a consultancy role
- research methods experience, particularly in mix-methods approaches
- experience in using digital evaluation tools such as MS Power BI (ideal)
- experience in social impact measurement or measurement, evaluation and learning planning in community-led mental health, family violence and women’s rights and youth sectors.
Details of how to apply: