Measurement, Evaluation and Learning Lead, Justice Connect (Melbourne or Sydney)
Closing date: Friday 9th April 2021, 5.00pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of Australia’s most successful public interest and social justice organisations. In the face of rising levels of unmet legal need, Justice Connect designs and delivers high impact interventions to increase access to legal support and progress social justice.
The Measurement, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Lead will project manage the implementation and continuous improvement of Justice Connect’s new MEL framework to ensure our work has impact and contributes to our vision and strategy. This will include aligning organisational MEL data collection and reporting practices to the framework and our theory of change, and supporting the MEL capacity of staff across the organisation.
* Implementing Justice Connect’s MEL framework across all our services. This will include:
- Refining and continuously improving the MEL framework
- Developing and implementing a MEL capacity building plan that engages staff in understanding, engaging with and committing to the new framework;
- Supporting consistent and high-quality measurement practices across Justice Connect, including refining data collection tools and procedures for their use; and,
- Supporting programs to undertake data monitoring, reflection and learning activities.
* Drawing on MEL activities and in consultation with key staff, assist programs to participate in reporting that aligns with the MEL framework, including:
- Internal reports to management, service teams and the board;
- Reports to funders; and
- External public reporting, including our annual Impact Report.
- Provide advice and input to the development of Justice Connect projects from a MEL perspective.
* Work collaboratively with teams undertaking other design or evaluative analysis (e.g. user experience analysis) to ensure lined up data and reporting processes where possible.
* Building a strong understanding of our data, programs and reporting systems, including our CRM (Dynamics 365), Google Analytics, social media analytics, Pro Bono Portal, Quicksite, Power BI, and developing strong relationships with Justice Connect staff to deeply understand our work.
* Support the dentification of service quality, outcomes, volume, experience and efficiency improvement projects and activities across the organisation, to ensure that practice and systems are consistent with industry standards, evidence and current best practice.
* Contribute to Justice Connect’s Reconciliation Action Plan activities.
* Other duties as directed and necessary to the proper performance of the role.
Please view the further information below regarding selection criteria.
Justice Connect offers employment benefits including salary packaging (making part of your salary tax-free), flexible working arrangements, above award annual leave provisions and opportunities for professional development. Justice Connect is an organisation that strives to show leadership, operate sustainably and demonstrate our effectiveness. You will be rewarded with a workplace culture that is professional, committed, collaborative and creative and where you can make a real difference through your work.
Details of how to apply:
The application process is as follows:
- Applications should be addressed to Lachlan McKimmie, CRM Product Lead, Operations and should comprise a cover letter, your resume, and a succinct statement outlining your suitability for the role with specific reference to the selection criteria.
- Applications should be emailed to as a single word or PDF file including “Measurement, Evaluation and Learning Lead, Operations via AES” in the email subject line.
- Applications close at 5:00pm, Friday 09 April 2021.
We know our team and our organisation is stronger with a diversity of backgrounds and experience, including lived experience of the issues we work on. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of colour, people from culturally and linguistically diverse and refugee backgrounds, people with diverse religious beliefs, gender diverse people, LGBTIQ+ people and people living with a disability are strongly encouraged to apply.