Senior Evaluation Officer, South Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network (Heatherton VIC)
Closing date: Wednesday 3rd March 2021
ABOUT SOUTH EAST MELBOURNE PHN (SEMPHN)
South Eastern Melbourne PHN (SEMPHN) has the key objectives of:
- Increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of medical services for patients, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes, and
- Improving coordination of care to ensure patients receive the right care in the right place at the right time.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Evaluation Officer works closely with the Evaluation Lead and Service Development Managers to plan, develop, and undertake evaluations of primary health care activities across the SEMPHN. Evaluations will be designed to monitor progress, measure outcomes, assess benefits of projects, identify areas for improvement and inform strategic decisions for future programs and services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL ALSO HAVE
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or health related discipline and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the design and conduct of program evaluations, preferably in the Primary Health Sector.
- Demonstrated understanding of, and experience in, evaluation, monitoring and research methods.
- Demonstrated ability to interrogate data and interpret information rapidly and accurately and to present information to a range of audiences using a range of mediums.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong demonstrated data analysis skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SEMPHN:
- Very attractive remuneration package including NFP salary packaging.
- Comprehensive Wellness Programme including Employee Assistance Program.
- Generous leave entitlements.
- Located at a modern office in Heatherton with free car parking.
Details of how to apply:
Please see our careers site on instructions on how to apply - https://www.semphn.org.au/careers.html
Applications (both a cover letter and your CV) must be received by the close date.
We thank you for your interest in the role and our organisation, however only those applicants shortlisted for interview purposes will be contacted.