Measurement, Evaluation, Reporting and Learning (MERL) Coordinator, Windana Drug and Alcohol Recovery Ltd (St Kilda VIC)
Closing date: Monday 8th March 2021
- An exciting position in a growing Not-For-Profit organisation
- Generous Salary Packaging options available
- St Kilda based
Windana is a leading Melbourne-based drug and alcohol treatment organisation specialising in holistic, client-focused recovery services, employing over 150 highly experienced staff delivering services across multiple sites.
For more than 35 years, Windana has been helping people rebuild their lives in a safe, caring environment, supporting our clients through their recovery process.
To learn more about us visit https://windana.org.au/
The MERL Coordinator reports to the Manager Projects and is responsible for consulting with the Executive Team, Managers and Staff on all aspects of monitoring, evaluation, analysis & reporting.
- Develop and implement MERL framework in consultation with stakeholders.
- Input into the development of the overall privacy, consent and data management policy for organisation.
- Develop data collection and reporting plan for each program area or discrete project.
- Create data systems to support data management e.g. online tools and storage.
- Ongoing support to staff to administer tools.
- Audit data completion and quality.
- Ensuring compliance with privacy and consent policies and processes.
- Conducting statistical and/or thematic analysis as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in designing, managing, and implementing results based MERL activities.
- Demonstrated relevant technical skills in analysing quantitative and qualitative data, with excellent organizational as well as English oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in reporting procedures, best practices, guidelines, and tools for monitoring, evaluation and learning, including impact evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team and across the breadth of an organization.
Your qualifications will include bachelor’s degree in any of the following or related fields: social science, international development, public health, evaluation, statistics, or economics.
Details of how to apply:
To apply for this position, please follow this link: https://www.seek.com.au/job/51499707
To be considered, applications must address the selection criteria contained in the Position Description available on our website: https://windana.org.au/jobs/measurement-evaluation-reporting-and-learning-merl-coordinator/
If you have any queries, please contact us via email at