Measurement and Evaluation Officer, Australian Taxation Office (no set location)
Closing date: Thursday 26th November 2020
At the ATO, you’ll do work you can’t do anywhere else. Work that is meaningful, diverse and challenging. We do work that makes a real difference to the lives of Australians - work that might take you somewhere unexpected.
We’re building a leading tax and superannuation administration known for contemporary service, expertise and integrity.
We have a vibrant, inclusive and client-focused culture. We celebrate and champion diversity to reflect the community we serve.
About the role
As a Measurement and Evaluation Officer, you’ll contribute to planning, coordinating and delivering evaluation and measurement projects that impact on strategic or operational outcomes for the organisation.
- Design and conduct evaluations for complex operational projects
- Review work undertaken by others and may lead a small work team
- Build capability and form strong working relationships
Skills and experience
- Proficient in evaluation, performance and research methods
- Advanced data literacy, analytical and interpretative skills
- Collaborative and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Attractive superannuation contributions of 15.4%
- Award-winning and highly professional organisation
- Contemporary workspaces and technology
- Learning and development opportunities
You must be an Australian citizen to work with the ATO.
Does this sound like you? If this sounds like you, we encourage you apply!
Find out more information about us on our careers page at www.ato.gov.au/careers
Details of how to apply:
Job applications should be sent to: https://ato.nga.net.au/?jati=E498C897-DBEE-DB6C-D971-B6E89AAD3954