Evaluation Manager, yourtown (Milton, QLD)
Closing date: Friday 27th November 2020
- Develop and continuously refine leading evaluative approaches
- Build a culture of evaluative thinking across yourtown
- Forge strong professional relationships with our program and service areas
At yourtown, we believe every young person has the right to a brighter future and aim to be part of the solution by delivering services that get results. Our services include Kids Helpline, training and employment services, parent education and specialist accommodation for families. At yourtown you will be part of the solution.
This newly created role provides a unique opportunity to make a difference for children and young people.
Reporting to the Head of Advocacy and Research, you will lead yourtown evaluation services to deliver on work priorities identified in the business plan and other strategic priorities.
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess the following:
- Bachelor level qualifications and a minimum of six years experience in evaluation and/or research
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and inspire a team of professionals
- Demonstrated experience in managing evaluations and teams of evaluators
- management of evaluation strategies and approaches; and development of monitoring and evaluation frameworks, program logic/theories and theories of change
- Applied understanding of evaluation; readiness; methods; quality standards and assurance; governance; and application and dissemination of findings
- Passion for evaluation and a strong understanding of the role evaluations play in improving service delivery outcomes
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to influence and build strong relationships across all levels
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and high level stakeholder management and collaboration skills
- Excellent judgement and demonstrated ability to uphold and live the values of yourtown
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can influence social change, help us improve services and have a positive impact on the lives of children and young people we would love to hear from you.
We offer attractive employment conditions including access to salary packaging arrangements and paid parental leave. Find your place at yourtown.
yourtown is committed to providing services that protect and keep children, young people and adults at risk free from harm. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory screening for child-related employment including the completion of a National Criminal History Check and retention of a valid Working with Children Check.
"In our team we value diversity, inclusivity and people who want to make a difference"
Details of how to apply:
To apply, and for a full Position Description please visit: www.yourtown.com.au