Date and time: Tuesday 1st February 2022 4.15pm to 5.30pm ACST
Topic: Evaluation Tool and Technology Exchange
Presenter: Kahiwa Sebire, In Value
Venue: KPMG, Level 7, 151 Pirie St, Adelaide 5000
Register online by: noon on 27 January 2022
This is a free event organised by the South Australian Regional Network Committee of the AES. Our seminar series provides an opportunity for you to meet with AES members and others in the evaluation community and to share and learn from the experiences of fellow evaluators.
As Evaluators, we use tools all the time to support evaluation (data collection, analysis, facilitation, writing) and manage evaluations (planning, project management, collaboration, communications).
- Do you have a favorite tool or technology that you can’t stop talking about?
- Maybe a tool or technology you’d like to know more about?
- Or perhaps you are looking for a tool or technology to help you with a challenge but don’t know who to ask!
Then come prepared to share! This interactive session will be built around what you bring to the table.
In the Special Requirements box on the registration form:
- Please let us know if you plan to bring a tool to share, if you are looking for a particular tool, or if you have a question.
- Please also let us know if you will be joining us for dinner.
Kahiwa has over 10 years’ experience working in and with educational organisations, in public, private and vendor contexts. She has led learning design teams and strategic projects, including the transformation of experiential multi-disciplinary innovation curriculum into online delivery and innovative online learning experiences for global learners, and launched educational technology platforms into Australia. She brings an interdisciplinary approach to understanding organisational needs and designing evidence-informed human-centred solutions. Her work is informed by core values of intentionality, intersectionality, and inclusion.
Please note that this is a face to face only event to be held in Adelaide and will not be recorded.
You must register for this event via the below registration link.